Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Arrival of Mutuwa

The other day these two ladies came walking by and started talking to Anthony in Duruma so I had no idea what they were saying. So he turned to me and said these ladies have a monkey that they want to donate to the school what do you think. I told him heck yea get that monkey here right now. So we build a monkey cage behind the KCC with wood from the kitchen we tore down and the next day they brought my new sidekick. His name is Mutuwa and I'm so psyched! I've always dreamed of having a monkey. They said that he'll ride on my motorcycle but I'm not so sure about that. Right now I have to keep him on a leash all the time so he won't run off and he doesn't like it. We're getting used to each other, he bites me when he gets mad at me and I smack him when I get mad at him. It's gonna be fun to have a sidekick.

No comments:

Post a Comment