Sunday, April 18, 2010

Moving Day!

I am moved in people! and I wish I could have all of you here to give you a personal tour because this hut is the biggest, baddest piece of estate any dude would ask for, honestly. The set up could not be better, I walk out on my porch and look straight into Mombasa harbor and my roof is made of palm leaves instead of tin so it keeps it sooo perfect on temp during all hours of the day. Honestly there is not one thing I would change about it. I am laying in my hammock right now which is easily the most comfortable bed I have ever laid in, beats any queen size or king size whatever for only 60 bones. You really could see my hut in a movie or something, I really can’t believe I am actually the one living here it just blows my mind. I just showered on my back porch and just stared at the stars the whole time, they are so thick here it is crazy! Plus no one has lights around here and it is winter for them, so the sun sets at like 7 and so people just end up going to sleep so I have my own personal shower spot on a rock in my back yard with a view that most people would pay hundreds to see. It is just crazy how much these people will do for an outsider, this hut could be anyone's but they chose for this particular spot to be mine and Malau’s, it really has the best view out of the whole village.

My hammock is the envy of the village!
Here's my room with all the possessions I own in Kenya!



No comments:

Post a Comment